Monday, April 27, 2020

Bathroom Peg Rail

Ever since I saw The Grit + Polish install some peg rails at their farmhouse (they have them in many locations), I knew this was likely the solution I was going to use for our powder room on the mail level. I have already decided I wanted some kind of shelf there for storage, but the shaker pegs were a welcome detail. The Grit + Polish tutorial seemed easy enough, so I went with it! Couldn't be happier with the result!


The shaker pegs were ordered off of Amazon, but everything else was from my local Ace hardware. So happy to be supporting local businesses right now!


The yellow wall color is Golden Bounty by Sherwin Williams.  I have it in another guest bedroom, its a wonderful shade of yellow (thought slightly hard to photograph accurately).



I plan to store handsoap tablets (I order mine from Blueland for an environmentally friendly alternative) in these thrifted wall baskets and also a broom/dustpan for easy access off of the kitchen.  











It's also a great place to display my artwork...nothing like a captive audience to admire your art ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Card 2023

 In an effort to be more environmentally friendly this year (and because we ran out of time to send anything before the New Year), we have t...